Thursday, April 2, 2009

Remember last nite?

I have the greatest idea's at nite. Last nite I had an idea for my blog that was sooo good, and now this morning I can't remember it at all. Which leads me to my blog for today...I have the best ideas (I Think) at nite but by the next morning I cant remember them at all. It's really frustrating because they are really good ideas, probably brillant but now I cant remember. I could solve world hunger if only I could remember. Do you think I'm getting Alzheimer's???? I'm going to have to put out a pen and paper in every room and when brilliance strikes me I'm going to start writing it down. So I guess I'll bore you with whats going on this last week. Let's see trying to stay warm with all the fun summer weather we are having. (Sarcasm ). I think I'm trying to finish 3 quilts. Finish my cards for the card party next week, and trying to cover Viking Blue in Tylers room with now 2 coats of primer. The blue is just holding on not wanting to give way for a pink princess room for the granddaughters. Anyway if I have any bright idea's this week I'm going to write them down for sure so next week be prep aired for something good.

2 comments:

malleygirl said...

Are you taking acid? Because I hear people that do drugs have great ideas when they are high and then forget? Maybe that is your problem?? Better then getting old!

Wendy said...

Tell Bekky she's crazy! I had a PERFECT plan for redecorating my upstairs with a few piece of furniture from downstairs- but it was all while I was half-asleep. So now I can't remember any of my ideas- all I remember is thinking "Wow- that's is perfect- I never thought of that before!" The best plans and the best solutions always come while sleeping or half-asleep!