Friday, April 17, 2009

There was alot of snow last nite.









These pictures are of my sad tree, it gave really good shade in the summer and now it's mainly on the ground destination green waste. There is still two large branches that did'nt crack and we think they'll grow and fill in this summer.















I don't know if you can see it very well, but there is a wind sculpture in this shot. We bought it in Moab and it is one of my favorite things. It was all totally bend down and I was afraid it was ruined. Last nite Gary tried to bend it back into the correct position and I think it's going to work. We'll see. About a third of the tree is in the trailer in the front yard so what your seeing is only two third's of what was there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! The death of a giant...
so sad.