Friday, February 27, 2009

My Sleeping Situation...

OK so I'm not one of those people that get a good 8 hours a nite. I would like to but it just doesn't seem like it's in the cards for me.
Last nite I could'nt fall asleep until after midnite, then I was woken up at alittle after 5 with a bad dream and couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't have to be to work till 8 so I got up, got ready for work and then started to sew and watch TV (there is nothing on that early but news really so it was Tivo for me).
Anyway I know that people from time to time will tell me that they are having problems sleeping, so I know that others suffer with this too. My question is... what do others do when sleep eludes them. Sew, read, clean... what do you do in the wee hours of the nite? I think that the barenaked ladies sang a song about no sleep. Who needs sleep no your never gona get it, something like that. So lets hear your stories.

My eyes are so tired!

2 comments:

malleygirl said...

I just lay in bed and get madder and madder that I am not asleep!!! Calcium magnesium really helps!

Unknown said...

LOL! I always find a season to get into, like The OC or The Office, right now I watch Lost till all hours of the night... it's riveting.

Oh, and the mid-winter blues?
go tanning and head to the pool!
Oooh, I like the sauna for that too.
Triple threat, sun (even artificial), water and heat!
Oh and make sure you listen to some of your old favorites! That always cheers my winter blues away!